[ A+ ] /[ A- ]
- Rise and Shine Yoga- For all you early birds out there! A slow vinyasa class designed to wake up the body and senses and get you ready for your day.
- Out of Bed Yoga – Start your day off right with this invigorating class, focusing on breath, alignment and movement. There is no better way to kick start your day! LEVELS I, II, III
- Yoga for Lunch- This 45 minute class is geared for the working person who has an hour lunch and would like to spend it doing yoga! LEVELS I, II, III
- Yoga for Beginner’s – Looking to start a yoga practice, or come back to your practice after some time off? This is the class for you. The slower pace, and attention to alignment and movement are just the things you need. LEVELS I, II
- Restorative Bliss Yoga – This class is just what the body needs after a long day. Focusing on spinal, hip and shoulder flexibility – you will feel restored and revitalized after this practice. LEVELS I, II, III
- Vinyasa Yoga – This class links movement with breath, all the while working on core control and balance. LEVELS II, III
- Yoga Sculpt – A total body workout combining a vinyasa class with weights and a little Pilates to work the core. LEVELS I, II, III
- Slow Flow Yoga – We have taken all the benefits of a vinyasa class and slowed it down. Breath is linked with each posture and focusing on proper alignment. LEVELS I, II, III
- Kids Yoga – It is never to early to start a yoga practice. Children learn eye-hand coordination, how to breathe deeply, develop a sense of self and create new friendships. All Ages Welcome
- Mom and Tot Yoga – A great bonding experience for all the mom’s (and dad’s) out there as you experience yoga together. Your little one is never to young to start yoga.
- Power Addicts – Is your idea of a perfect yoga class to get sweaty, get out of your comfort zone and see what your body can do? Well, then this is the class for you! Join Stephanie each week and prepare to get your sweat on. LEVELS II, III
- Functional Fusion – Love to Dance? Love Cardio? Love Yoga & Pilates? Well this class has all of it! 45 minutes of this class is choreographed to some heart pumping music to get you moving and grooving, the last 15 minutes is a combination of Yoga and Pilates with a meditation to round it all out. Exclusively at New Breathe Yoga! LEVELS I, II, III
- Budokon Yoga- When yoga combines with martial arts, you get Budokon Yoga. This class focuses on building strength, awareness and connection between lower and upper body. It creates range of motion by dynamic and circular transitions.